We want to boost our alliances and outreaches powered by artificial intelligence. With VCNA’s fast track on 360 Partner First and Digital Transformation strategy, led by data-driven management, the Strategic Alliances Manager for US, Pan-regional and representatives will have a strong combination of data knowledge, strategy and experience client partner. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in digital, preferably with streaming , e-commerce marketplace or a digital video player or have managed clients in this industry on the agency side.
In the day-to-day role, the Strategic Alliances Manager will be responsible for working with the SVP of Partner Solutions and VP of Regional Ad Sales and Reps, to set the strategy to maximize monetization across all VCNA LOB’s (AVOD, VDSI, Events, Experiences, Linear, coordination with CP, new businesses), and build solid proposals to achieve the revenue goals, combining innovative concepts with creativity and product, backed by measurable KPI’s.
Strategic Alliances Manager will help co-lead fully regional 360 proposals across LOB’s, from concept development, to presentation, to orchestrating execution, in addition to pan-regional and reps support.
He/She will act as a conduit of creativity, innovation, information and process between Ad Sales and all departments (Brands, VDSI, Production Management, TAR, pro-social etc.) in order to develop the concepts, presentation and execution of client solutions. With their experience, they will also participate in the innovation of inter and cross departmental processes and communications flow, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness in proposal generation, presentation, execution and KPI measurement, for flawless and impactful delivery, delivering on our client promise.
- Co-leader on building the strategy to ensure achievement of monetization goals
- Develop and present integrated 360 solution pitches that generate revenue and build the all ViacomCBS brands across the region
- Continuously innovate the process and communications flow between teams responsible for flawless client delivery, improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Strengthen the data and analytics support, to successfully deliver on client KPI’s
- Ensure all client offerings are on message, on brand, on time, on budget while maximizing revenue
- Identify and mine current and future opportunities from all departments
- Serve as key contact for all pitch tracking, deal OI tracking, SAP IO, MM and any other financial responsibilities requested by management
This role is based fulltime in Mexico City, with occasional travel to Miami, Costa Rica and Argentina.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Send us your CV and tell us what is your greatest passion in life, we want to know you more. Also tell us what it would be like for you to work in an Artificial Intelligence company.